Agency Documents for Tenants

  • Disability Information Form

    This form is used when a person has applied for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income benefits and it is in pending status. The form is taken to a doctor to be filled out for verification.

  • FHA Pet Policy

    FHA Pet Policy.

  • Housing Discrimination Information

    Housing Discrimination Information pamphlet.

  • Income Adjustment

    This form is used when a tenant has: gained or lost a household member, had a change in income, has a change in dependent care costs, etc.

  • Intent to Vacate Form

    This form is used when a person intends to vacate their unit. Per the lease, 30-days is required.

  • Lead Inspection Report

    FHA’s most current LI Report.

  • Maintenance Service Fees

    This form is a listing of maintenance charges.

  • Missouri’s Landlord-Tenant Law

    Basic Guide.

  • Smoke Free Housing

    FHA Smoke Free Housing Policy.

  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)

    The Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”) protects applicants, tenants, and program participants in certain HUD programsfrom being evicted, denied housing assistance, or terminated from housing assistance based on acts of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalkingagainst them. Despite the name of this law, VAWA protection is available to victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking, regardless of sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation.

350 Sycamore, Fulton, MO 65251
Phone: (573) 642-7611
Fax: (573) 642-4260
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM